Friday 15 November 2013

27- Dr. Charles Livingston Fat Loss Factor review- the shocking consequences of rapid weight loss

Dr. Charles Livingston Fat Loss Factor review- In despair, the former driving instructor Stephen Dockerill from Wandsworth (South London), which has undergone two operations reduce stomach is otherwise happy that he has only one year managed to lose 95 pounds, but he never imagined the consequences will have on his body rapid loss of body weight. Other it is much excess skin hanging from his body up to the knee and it has an obstacle in a simple activity, such as walking. '' I feel like a prisoner in my own body. I am glad that they do not weigh 210 pounds more, but due to excess skin my lonely existence. Even everyday tasks such as walking, dressing and even go to the toilet, they are heavy. I can not even stand to urinate. Secret tips weight loss program

Even though he got rid of a lot of fat and skin that hangs from the abdomen, causing great burden on his back. " 'I have severe pain in my back and knees, so I can not walk for long. Hanging belly pulling me down. After seven touches my ankles and sometimes I have to backplate with two pillows, to unburden his back .'' When you wear, it must descend into the skin fold trouser leg, his condition but also hinders sleep. '' I can not sleep on your back, abdomen because the pressure on my back, so I sleep on the side. If you want to turn, I have to raise the skin. All of this has been debilitating. '' As recognized because of their obesity genitalia had not seen for 12 years, and this is, of course, interfere with his sex life. '' The woman I was intimate for 11 years, '' says separated father of four children.

Before the operation is already weighed 210 pounds

As a teenager, Stephen was very involved in sports, especially football and swimming. But later, when he went to work, abandoned the practice, increasingly, he indulged in food. After a series of bad relationships the pounds begin to accumulate rapidly and soon reached 210 pounds. '' When I broke up with a partner, I found solace in food and when I was completely on the floor, I grabbed the chocolate. After a series of bad relationships and service at which I'm working out, I gained a lot of weight. Even for breakfast I took a full English breakfast, fish for lunch and fried potatoes for dinner kebab or curry. During the day I drank six cans of diet drinks and ate several packets of crisps. If the majority of the belly expands the page, while the menu is expanded down.

In 2010, he had to because of their weight quit his job last year, he was told that it is too thick to be inserted gastric band. Body mass index had then 70, which is three times more than normal body mass index of adult male (BMI 25). Instead, he last February in the stomach install gastric balloon that had a constant feeling that his stomach is full, and in October he was then operating to reduce the size of the stomach. A drastic weight loss has brought with hanging skin, which would require surgery Stephan removal of excess skin.He just wanted a normal life. Fast Food Foojoo Software

Recently consulted on options to ensure that health insurance would cover the costs of excess skin removal operation, but the UK is that the cost of insurance just in case if there was a skin infection, or if the individual is suffering from severe limitations in daily life. Stephan hopes that they will understand that the operation it is extremely important. '' There is so much more you would like to do. I would like to wear normal clothing size, I would like to sleep on my back and most importantly, I want to go on a date and find love.

No comments:

Post a Comment